The Management Review Program Program is suitable for the Professionals with Management experience. This review program, empowers them with the skills required to work in Canada. This program prepares students with a comprehensive review; to work to enhance the quality of different Industries.
Review Program refreshes their skills or competencies, program encompasses both theoretical and practical components and includes practical work; which focuses on knowledge, skills, and reasoning. Students have the opportunity to develop their practical experience during case-study and in internship.
The course has an English Program which enables the professionals to understand terminology and Canadian culture.
Requirements of the Program:
- Students should have experience or should studied Management Program
- Students without IELTS will be required take English classes.
- Diploma /an Undergraduate Education program /Experience
- Experience letter (If applicable)
- You must be at least 18 years old to attend