TAHA College welcomes all the students across the globe and is committed to delivering a great learning environment and quality education. Our instructors and staff are available around the clock to serve you. Apart from providing quality based education and preparing the future of the beauty and health industry, we also provide immigration assistance to our international students. We make sure that all our international applicants are well informed about the new regulations implemented by the Government of Canada.
Information about Studies that are Six Months or less
If the applicant is pursuing a short-term program that is of six months or less, then a study permit is not required.
The first step is to fill the online form so that we can get started with the process. Your educational counsellor will help you select the best program to suit your interests and career goals. Next, we will assist you in preparing and submitting your application to Canadian immigration for a study permit.
When considering studying in Canada, an applicant must:
· have sufficient funds for tuition fees, textbook fees, etc.
· have sufficient funds to pay for living expenses
· have sufficient funds to pay for your return transportation
· be a law-abiding citizen with no criminal record
· provide a medical clearance certificate for certain programs
· have proof of medical insurance
· have proof of IELTS Assessment
· must provide academic transcripts
TAHA College strives to help its international students every step of the way, ensuring that they build a successful future in the beauty and health industry. We provide all the support needed to successfully immigrate to Canada and become a part of our college.