- PROGRAM OBJECTIVE
Students will be exposed to Chemical Peel methods and procedures. The program allows our graduate students to become well qualified and trained with Chemical Peeling. The training provided will ensure that the students graduate with the comprehension they need to be successful in the medical aesthetics field.
- COURSE CURRICULUM
Chemical Peels have been used for decades to revitalize and resurface the skin. They involve applying a chemical solution to remove the damaged outer layers of the skin and reveal a younger, clearer, more radiant complexion.
• Safety Measures
• Chemicals and Acids Used in Chemical Peels
• Effects of Chemical Peels on the Skin
• Drugs that cause Photosensitivity
• Skin Analysis with the Fitzpatrick Scale
• Procedures for Chemical Peels
• Pigmentation treatments
• Scar reduction treatments
• Anti-aging and sun damage treatments
• Contraindications for Chemical Peel Treatments
Call Now TAHA College of Beauty, Business and Health (TAHA COLLEGE) For Enrolment : 416-609-3500
This program does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005