Join TAHA College‘s hairstyling course in Toronto and become a skilled hairstylist. We provide online hairstyling training courses.
- PROGRAM OBJECTIVEBeautiful hairstyle is must for every occasion as it enhances one’s personality and confidence as well. An Up Do is a hairstyle with the hair arranged up and off the shoulder, with the implements such as hair pins bobby pins and elastics. Significance of right shape and style even increases many folds during special events. In fact, as a signature style unique hairstyling supports a person to give a creative statement. Students will learn to create any classic or contemporary evening, formal, or bridal design.
- COURSE CURRICULUM• Lectures on professional hair care and hair nourishment
• Practical exposure of creating different hairstyle at our college
• Thorough hairstyle consultations
• Students will learn techniques such as loops, knots, twist, braiding,
• Back combing, comb out techniques and hair extension
Call TAHA College to join hairstyling course in Toronto
For Enrolment: 416-609-3500
This program does not require approval under the Private Career Colleges Act, 2005